Garden of Eden Safari 2019 – See The Wild Through Our Eyes
Day 1: Arrive Nairobi – Serengeti/Ngorongoro Conservation Area
Upon arrival at Nairobi, you will be met by your host and guide, Warren Samuels and a Wild Vision Adventures representative, who will guide you to your connecting flight to Kilimanjaro Airport in Tanzania. At Kilimanjaro airport, you will connect with your scheduled flight to Serengeti South airstrip where Serian Camp guides will meet you. A thirty minute game drive into Kusini Serian Camp completes your travel day.
Serian Kusini Camp (Package)
Day 2 – 7: At Serengeti/Ngorongoro Conservation Area
The early morning game drive reveals the very heart of the Serengeti’s magic, vast tracts of open grasslands stretching from horizon to horizon filled with wildebeests and their newborn calves. Undoubtedly, one of Africa’s most spectacular wildlife events! During a short 2-3 week period over 250,000 wildebeest calves are born and one might be lucky enough to witness and photograph one of these births.
This multitude of grazers supports a large number of predators such as lions, cheetahs, leopards and hyenas, all of which are seen regularly here. You will also spend time searching for the rare and endangered Cape hunting dogs commonly known as “Wild dogs”. These animals are so rarely seen today and any sightings or photographs of them are indeed priceless.
Game drives are in comfortable and well – outfitted four-wheel drive vehicles manned by experienced and knowledgeable local guides. Sumptuous picnic breakfasts and lunches are carried on board the vehicles together with all sorts of refreshments. Picnic stops are carefully planned by your guides to maximize on the best views of the open plains and wildebeest migration. You then retire to your camp at sunset for a drink and a tale or two around an iconic African campfire followed by a candlelit dinner.
During your stay at Kusini, Warren will be doing informal photo workshops and slide shows on photography and the wildebeest migration on some of the evenings. He will also be showing some of the latest wildlife documentaries that he has filmed over the last two years with short talks on “The Making of”. Over night at Serian Kusini Camp (Package)
Cost of 7 Night/8 Day Safari in Tanzania
|Costs:||4 pax||6 pax|
|Cost ofper persons sharing in a double room (entire safari)||USD 13,400||USD 12,350|
|Single room supplement (if staying in a single room)||USD 630||USD 630|
- Accommodation and meals as per the itinerary
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks with the exception of premium wines and spirits
- Local flights as indicated in the itinerary
- Transport in a safari equipped vehicle for easy game viewing and photography
- Game viewing drives and all Park Entrance Fees as indicated in the itinerary
- Specialized guiding by Warren Samuels
- Emergency medical evacuation services
- Other services as indicated in the in the itinerary other than those that are on own arrangement
- All government taxes and surcharges
- International flights
- Overnight accommodation in Nairobi
- Visa fees and visa processing fees in Kenya and Tanzania
- All items of personal nature e.g. telephone bills, email bills etc.
- Tips and gratuities to hotel, lodges, camp staff and driver-guide(s)
- Any other item(s) not included in our itinerary.
Cancellation Terms and conditions
Cancellation made outside 90 days prior to arrival of any safari or tour, deposit will be refunded minus the charges for reservations that have been processed. Cancellations made shall be made as follows:
90 – 76 days: 20% of total cost will be charged
75 – 66 days: 50% of total cost will be charged
65 – 46 days: 75% of total cost will be charged
After 45 days prior to arrival: 100% of total cost will be charged.
We strongly recommend that you get full trip cancellation insurance.
The full terms and conditions are available on request